We had a busy Summer and the website will be updated to show more of the updates.
- We had our paper on the beamed energy propulsion rocket cleared for public release and published. A copy is available on our page.
- The CAT grating fabrication techniques have undergone significant refinement. We are close to being able to test the resolution of the grating with the MIT and NASA team.
- The end point tool technology has continued and testing a prototype tool for thin films in underway.
- A new technology termed “liquid metal actuation” is undergoing development for MIT. We presented at the SPIE conference in San Diego this past August and we will announce more soon.
- A few other fabrication projects are underway and we will post more when our customers clear their announcement.